Sometimes, I like to post stuff to the web for free. And everyone likes free stuff, right?
Want to find out the latest things? Sign up for my newsletter, and any blog posts marked “news” will be automagically emailed to you!
- “Questions” – A microfiction piece I’ve polished and rewritten a few times. You can also find a version of it (along with many more of my microfiction pieces) in my collection Slices of Fate.
- Marvelous Superheroes (Zip file of PDFs and OpenOffice files) – An attempt to merge Fudge and the old Marvel Super Heroes system by TSR. I never finished it, but I understand it’s pretty playable as is.
- Games I Want To Run – Ideas for RPG campaigns that I’ll probably never get around to.
- Castle Elegia Hacks – How to hack Elegia into a Castlevania-like experience.
- Cam: The Politicking – A satirical card game about the politics of the Camarilla fan club.
- Killing Sacred Cows – Grand Masquerade 2010 version (PDF)
- Your Game Sucks
- Your Game Still Sucks (revised and expanded with almost entirely new material)
- Size Does Matter – Grand Masquerade 2010 version (PDF)
- Playing to Lose
For a number of years I did a very ad hoc podcast called the White Wolf Blogcast. The feed is dead and gone, but all of the old archived episodes are available for free at DriveThruRPG.com.